NEW SERVICE: DIGITAL MARKETING CONTENT
December 19, 2017
Social Media Management
Are you a victim of blank-page syndrome? Does social media give you endless headaches? Don’t know where to start to establish a digital strategy that will make you brand standout even on Mars…or almost? Good news – Service-Station Communications is officially launching its digital content marketing service to come to your rescue!
We create top trending content strategies that make brands shine, standout and that attract targeted audiences according to your marketing objectives, and this, in a constant way, always.
- Audience analysis
- Competition analysis
- Development of a digital content strategy
- Development of a social media adverting campaign strategy
- Results analysis and report issuance (monthly, quarterly and/or annual)
Web content, blogs articles, social media posts, visuals… We do it all! And we especially do it well. We personalize them to brands according to established strategies, and we adapt them to audiences. Contents−bring them on!
We offer services of:
- Web content (optimized for search engines)
- Blog articles (optimized for search engines)
- Newsletter content
- Newsletter configuration
- Digital advertisements and social media posts
- Social media content calendars
Visual Content* Creation:
- Graphic design
- Video production
*Available in French and English.
CONTENT AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Whether it’s to find new friends in the social media world, to interact with social communities and entertain them, or to integrate content in web, social media et newsletter platforms, we can do it for you, and this, all year-round to simplify your life!
- Social media management: daily monotoring and animation
- Content integration in a web platform (i.e.: blog articles, web content, etc.)
- Content integration in a newsletter platform
- Newsletter send out to a database
Whatever your needs, it will be our pleasure to help you acheive your digital marketing objectives. Like we say, “Doing it is good. Doing it well is better.” Looking forward to writing with you!